Scale-Up MultiplierAugust 31, 2021 2022-01-19 5:51
The Launch Point:
How to Identify the Ideal Moment to Scale Your Business
AS FEATURED IN
Work at your own
For new & experienced entrepreneurs.
4 Weeks or Less
Finish as quickly
as you want.
Result:An Enhanced, Thriving Business
The step-by-step plan to scale your business.
The Step-By-Step Plan for Scaling Your Business…
The Proven Roadmap to Wild Success
Think of yourself as a team of NASA engineers. For months or years, you’ve been building a rocket—your business. From the first goal you set to your most recent sale, everything has been building up to this: The Launch Point.
That’s Why You Need the Scale-Up Multiplier Course
- Walk you through the final stages of preparation.
- Tell you when your launch point has arrived.
- Guide you through the process of scaling.
Expansion | Buying Another Business | Selling Your Business | And Much More
Why Change Your Current Situation?
The Scale-Up Multiplier Elevates Your Life
Before Scaling Your Business
After Scaling Your Business
The Final Step:
Scaling Your Business
Congratulations! You’ve accomplished so much to get to this point. Now, it’s time to take that final step and unlock the rewards of true business success…The Scale-Up Multiplier is the THIRD of FOUR comprehensive courses within Timestar Academy…
Startup Business Accelerator
Startup Business Accelerator
Business Credit Accelerator
Achieve Entrepreneurial Success Through Education & Dedication
We guarantee success to those willing to take action and chase their dreams. Set your goals, and we will guide you to them. Our goals are…
IN REVENUES FOR BUSINESSES
NEW JOBS CREATED
What Our Students Love…
We’ll soon give you an in-depth look at everything coming in the Scale-Up Multiplier course. For now, take a look at some of our students’ favorites…
Comprehensive Course Structure
The Scale-Up Multiplier course includes everything you need to take your business to the next level—to enhance your life through elevating your business. We’ve laid it all out into easily- digestible modules that can be separated into five distinct phases. If you can spend ONE hour per weekday, you’ll complete the course in just FOUR weeks!
Phase 1: Game Plan
This module covers:
- The optimal way to scale up
- How to execute and implement today
- What does mastery mean?
Now is the time to consider expanding your business, but where do you start? In this course, we teach you four surefire ways to make it happen. We cover the general strategies used to expand one’s business. Then we get deeper into each, including how to apply it to your company. Expanding a business is risky. It has to be done at the perfect time, which we cover extensively in this course. You will also need to take steps to make this a reality, and we go over that inside as well. You can expect to learn the following in this course:
- Knowing when to expand
- Preparing your business for the increase
- Four methods you can apply to any company
- How to implement each to your business
- What to expect when expanding
One of the best paths to success is managing your time well. But what you’ve been taught about time management is false. We break it down for you, making it easy to understand and apply to your business. First, we’ll deconstruct your ideas of what time management is because it’s easier to build up after you’ve broken it all down. We’ll illustrate exactly why you cannot manage time, and how the concept of multitasking is hurting you more than it’s helping. In this chapter, we’ll cover the following concepts:
- The relationship between productivity and time management
- What you know about time management that is incorrect
- The lies behind multitasking
- Why these outdated methods don’t help you succeed
Effectiveness and efficiency are similar terms in many ways. They both start with “e,” they’re both terms associated with work and business, and they even sound the same. But they don’t mean the same thing, and there are vital distinctions that could impact your business. We dive deep into each and teach you how to use them for the best results. By the end of this section, you’ll know which is about doing the right thing and which is about doing something right. While making that distinction, we’ll be covering the following topics:
- Which has the most significant effect on your success
- How to increase the effectiveness
- Ineffectiveness and how it can hurt you
- What happens when you aren’t efficient?
- The four possible ways to pair the two concepts
- Which of the four will work best for you?
- How to increase your effectiveness
When you start a new venture, we all want to see results as soon as possible. In this section, we’ve mapped out the best way to achieve success quickly. We’ll cover essential steps that will take you from creating a vision to using S.M.A.R.T. methods to make it happen. Upon finishing this chapter, you’ll understand why it’s important to be specific, how measurable goals will push you toward success, and how to tell the difference between achievable and unattainable. When following along, you’ll do the following:
- Create a vision
- Set goals
- Use S.M.A.R.T. techniques
- Understand why relevance matters
- Realize that some tasks are time-bound
- Learn the importance of the revision process
- Adapt to changing goals after following an evaluation process
All success comes with good planning. In this chapter, we help you create a game plan toward success so you don’t feel alone in your venture. You’ll learn to develop the right plan for your venture, how to allocate enough time to complete your projects, and explore the benefits of journaling throughout this process. When moving through this we will ask you to reflect on where you are and where you hope to be in the future. Our tips on setting clear and achievable goals are simple to follow and apply to any business. We’ll lead you through the following:
- Developing a comprehensive plan
- Allocation of tasks
- Journaling for your state of mind and future success
- Reflection on where you’ve been and where you’re going
- Setting goals that are clear and attainable
- Actions that you can take now to move forward
Phase 2: Productivity
Productivity is essential for success. If we all had our way, our hours would be spent at a high productivity level, so our rest periods are consistently relaxing. But we’re all human and sometimes staying productive is a challenge. In this chapter, we give you tips and hacks to ignite your focus and drive. We’ll go into detail about the importance of high productivity and the factors that cause our drive to plummet. You’ll learn to let go of control and how to set the same goals as the world’s most successful people. Terms like “deep work zone” and “streamline decisions” will be introduced and explained in depth while we also cover concepts like these:
- Big goals and why they’re good
- Assigning a theme to your day
- Dive into the deep work zone
- Decision making
- How to set appropriate limits
- How to beat the competition
Energy cannot be created or destroyed, only transferred or changed in form. This is the Law of Conservation of Energy (which may seem deep for this course, but applies strongly). It takes great energy to achieve our dreams, and everyone has an energy depletion at some point. In this chapter, we cover why energy is everything and how to bounce back. We explain why the way you treat your body directly affects your success. Your emotions and stability also have a great deal of influence when it comes to how well you move toward achieving your goals. Last but not least, your state of mind is one of the greatest personal influencers you’ll ever have. Inside, we’ll cover the following:
- How the body fits in
- Emotions and their role
- Mindset and why it matters
- How your spirit fits in
- How to mobilize mental energy
Drive is often the difference between those who make it and those who don’t. Highly driven people produce a great deal, which sets them apart from everyone else. There are those who are blessed with a drive that seems not from this Earth. And then there’s the rest of us. Do you want to increase your drive? In this chapter, we give you tips on how to make that happen. You’ll understand the importance of a plan, identifying what needs to be done, and how to be decisive. Have you ever wondered where you should start? We answer that question directly so you have no questions about how to begin. Inside, you’ll find the following:
- Game plans
- Components of effective plans
- Prioritizing tasks
- Increasing motivation
- Setbacks and stepping stones
Phase 3: Team Building & Management
If you’re having issues with management and your employees, use the Unity of Command method. We lay it out for you in simple terms to apply this concept to your business. You will be amazed at the results you get in a short time. Putting a new management system into action may not seem like a simple task, but we cover all the steps to apply these concepts to your company. Unity of Command has been shown to increase employee happiness, which increases productivity. Inside this course, you’ll learn more about the following:
- What Unity of Command means
- How it applies to all businesses
- How to use this concept in your company
- Why it would benefit you
- How it increases production and sales
A great deal goes into hiring employees and, once you have good ones, it’s imperative to keep them. Employees can make or break a business, so you must get excellent workers from the get- go. We put together this module to get an idea of how to vet applicants well and make sure you’re hiring the best talent available.
This module covers:
- Attracting and retaining employees
- What to know before hiring your first employee
- Cost-of-turnover tool
- Creating a quality job description
- Creating an employee handbook
- Getting it right – The essentials of hiring employees
- Hiring employees and subcontractors
- How to find quality employees
- How to manage your payroll
- Human resources checklist
- How to motivate multi-generational teams
- Steps for hiring an employee
- Offer letter template
- Three tips for coaching team members
- Tips for successful interviewing
- How to work with a multi-generational team
Let’s use the restaurant business as an example. Opening a restaurant requires a different approach than other businesses because of the nature of the industry. To do this successfully, you need to understand terms like Front of House and Back of House. You need to know what a POS system is and what requirements you should be looking for when selecting all of these. Unlike retail, manufacturing, and other service businesses like plumbing or electricity, restaurants require practice before opening, which we discuss on our roadmap as well. It takes skill and relentless rehearsal to make sure your restaurant achieves all your goals. That includes daily food deliveries and creating a work schedule that meets the establishment’s needs while pleasing your staff.
A lot goes into opening a restaurant, and this lesson will take you from starting to the finish line.
Phase 4: Total Protection
Hackers are everywhere in today’s world, and it’s as essential to protect your liabilities online as it is your physical commodities. If you think about it, your banking information, your client’s security, and access to everything about your company are likely all kept on a desktop computer in your office. While you may think more prominent companies are the only targets of cyber- attacks, think again. Who do you think is easier to hack, Amazon or Phil’s Sports Bar? Smaller businesses are less likely to invest in cybersecurity, which is one of the biggest mistakes you can make. Identity theft can cost you the company, and so could angry clients compromised by your inability to secure their information.
This module covers:
- What you need to know about cybersecurity
- Cybersecurity steps for manufacturers
- A guide to cyber risk exposure
With every business, there is some amount of risk involved. Some industries are riskier than others, but it doesn’t matter what you’re selling. Even if you plan to sell helium balloons on the corner, you risk popped balloons, not being licensed to work in that area, and more. Risk is easier to handle when it’s well managed.In this lesson, we cover how to manage risk in your industry. First, we help you figure out the possible dangers and give you solid tips on staying on top of them.
This module covers:
- Business insurance 101
- What to look for when evaluating risk
- How to stay competitive in a changing marketplace
- Insurance for a home-based business
- How to prepare for a meeting with an insurance agent
- Protect your business – key risks to consider
- Tips for financial risk management
- Tips for securing business insurance
Phase 5: Expanding & Selling
When you think of a ratio, something like 1:2 might come to mind. That little comparison of the one and the two is a ratio indeed. But how does this, or ratios in general, apply to your new business? This module will introduce you to financial ratios and give you a complete understanding of the concept. These ideas will help save money and are a fantastic avenue for predicting future gains. There are specific financial ratios that will measure your business’ performance—eight to be exact—and we cover them all in great detail. We also offer an easy-to-use calculator and scorecard along with a template and guide to understanding financial ratios.
This module covers:
- Small business owner’s guide to financial ratios
- Eight financial ratios to measure your business performance
- Financial ratio calculator
- Financial ratio scorecard guide
- Financial ratio scorecard template
Profits are the goal, and this lesson covers every aspect of profitability. Inside, you’ll gain an understanding of breaking even and target yields. With the calculator and template, it’s easy to punch in your data for results.This lesson also covers mark-ups and margin calculators. We discuss the difference between the two and how to use them for profitability. You’ll also find refined steps for different industries. We split them up into two categories: service industry and manufacturers. You’ll be able to identify which is best for your business. This lesson provides templates as well.
This module covers:
- Break-even and target profit calculator
- Break-even and target profit template
- Mark-up vs. margin calculator
- Sales planner calculator for service businesses
- Sales planner calculator for manufacturers and retailers
- Sales planner tool for service industry
- Sales planner tool for manufacturers
Few things are a given in life, but one of them is taxes. Not only will you be charged taxes, but you also have to figure out how much and pay them on time. Otherwise, there are hefty penalties involved. Failing to pay your taxes could result in jail time, but mainly, poorly kept tax records will cause an audit and a considerable headache. This lesson covers how to get on top of your taxes from the start. You don’t want to find yourself with a huge mess when payment deadlines roll around. We also cover payroll taxes, which are separate from sales, federal, and state taxes.
This module covers:
- The essential guide for small business taxes
- IRS resources for small businesses
- Managing your federal and state taxes
- Record keeping guide
- Record keeping priorities
- Getting a handle on payroll taxes
If you ever considered expanding your business, buying an existing business is a great way to make this happen. One needs to take specific steps before moving in this direction, which is why we put together this course for you. It will take you through the process so you know what to expect before jumping in.When you move through this content, you’ll find information about what business you should consider buying (not just any company will do). We also help you get your financials together and prepare yourself for such a big decision. Inside you will find more helpful tips on the following concepts:
- How to know you’re ready to buy a business
- When is the best time to make the jump?
- What you need to consider before purchasing another business
- Making a move and how to be prepared
- When to call in professional help
Today’s world is fast-paced, meaning focusing on essential tasks can be difficult. Multitaskers beware. In this chapter, we uncover the truth about doing more than one thing at a time and the importance of focusing on the task at hand. Our system, FOCUS, which will guide you toward success, stands for Follow One’s Cause Until Successful, and it’s that simple if you follow our detailed steps. We break the myth of multitasking and making out a daily schedule. Get your planner ready because we’re going to tell you the proper way to use it by going over the following concepts:
- The myth of multitasking
- Planning ahead
- The importance of schedules and planners
- The Ivy Lee Method
- And other techniques
- The Pomodoro Technique
- Healthy eating habits can help
- Benefits of meditation
- Applying the FOCUS method to your life
You spent all your time building this solid, valuable business, and now you;re deciding if it’s time to sell. When is the best time to sell your business? What are the most promising exit strategies? This section will discover the keys to creating a company that adds value to the community and your pocketbook. While money is fantastic, forging something worthwhile gives us a sense of pride. Now that you’ve done that, are you ready to retire? Do you want to sell your business or simply shut it all down? Maybe you would like to transfer ownership to a family member. There are so many options when you reach this point; we want you prepared for them all.
This module covers:
- Building a business with value
- Guide to building a worthwhile company
- Guide to selling your business
- Retirement planning
- Succession planning – Transferring, selling, or closing your business
Gain the Roadmap to Your Legacy
In 4 Weeks or Less
All it takes is one hour per weekday. That’s it. If you can allocate that much time to the Scale-Up Multiplier course, you could be four short weeks from gaining the roadmap to the legacy you’ll leave behind.